Deposit for a Emperor 5 Standard Classic
-Please note that this is a deposit page only and that you will be notified of shipping costs when final payment is due.-
• Hand selected, aged tone woods
• Compound radius fingerboard
• 3-pc Quartersawn Hard Rock Maple neck
• High-mass, proprietary, adjustable, bell-brass bridge
• Fodera / Duncan proprietary Dual Coil Pickups
• Fodera / Pope 3-band proprietary internal Preamp
• Customer’s choice of wood combinations (Ash / Maple or Alder / Rosewood)
• Customer’s choice of paint colors (Candy Apple Red, Butterscotch Blonde, Charcoal Frost Metallic or Pelham Blue)
• Customer’s choice of pickguards (3-ply Tortoiseshell, Black or White)
NOTE: Hardware color can be upgraded to Black or Gold for a $150 fee.
The full list price for a Emperor 5 Standard Classic is $5,850. The $1000 deposit ensures your order and serial number. You must pay the remaining balance of $4,850 upon completion plus shipping. These Standards will ship between July - September 2018. To review our full payment policy click here.
Posted by Joe Luongo on 2nd Sep 2016
I got my Emperor Standard Classic 5 string in June. I got it because I needed a spare 5 string, my other is a Fodera Custom Neck-Thru. I have to say that this bass compromises nowhere. Though different than the Neck-Thru, it's still great. My favorite of the two is the one I have in my hand at the time. Having used and tried many basses in the past, Fender, Guild, Gibson, PRS, Pedula, and Yamaha among others, I can't find anything that compares to a Fodera. I've been a Fodera owner for a long time, once I moved to Fodera I never looked back.