Deposit for a Emperor 5 Standard Classic
-Please note that this is a deposit page only and that you will be notified of shipping costs when final payment is due.-
• Hand selected, aged tone woods
• Compound radius fingerboard
• 3-pc Quartersawn Hard Rock Maple neck
• High-mass, proprietary, adjustable, bell-brass bridge
• Fodera / Duncan proprietary Dual Coil Pickups
• Fodera / Pope 3-band proprietary internal Preamp
• Customer’s choice of wood combinations (Ash / Maple or Alder / Rosewood)
• Customer’s choice of paint colors (Candy Apple Red, Butterscotch Blonde, Charcoal Frost Metallic or Pelham Blue)
• Customer’s choice of pickguards (3-ply Tortoiseshell, Black or White)
NOTE: Hardware color can be upgraded to Black or Gold for a $150 fee.
The full list price for a Emperor 5 Standard Classic is $5,850. The $1000 deposit ensures your order and serial number. You must pay the remaining balance of $4,850 upon completion plus shipping. These Standards will ship between October 2017 through December of 2017. To review our full payment policy click here.
Posted by Joe Luongo on 2nd Sep 2016
I got my Emperor Standard Classic 5 string in June. I got it because I needed a spare 5 string, my other is a Fodera Custom Neck-Thru. I have to say that this bass compromises nowhere. Though different than the Neck-Thru, it's still great. My favorite of the two is the one I have in my hand at the time. Having used and tried many basses in the past, Fender, Guild, Gibson, PRS, Pedula, and Yamaha among others, I can't find anything that compares to a Fodera. I've been a Fodera owner for a long time, once I moved to Fodera I never looked back.