Designed in collaboration with Fodera artist and good friend, Matthew Garrison, the Mini-MG marks the next innovative chapter in bass guitar design. With the recent change in instrument travel regulations, there has been an increasing need for a bass guitar that combines portability without sacrificing tone or playability. With these needs in mind, Fodera and Matt collaboratively set out to design an instrument that could fit in any typical airplane overhead storage bin. With its 30.75” scale length and 16.5mm string spacing, the Mini-MG is our most compact bass guitar and is, in fact, small enough to fit in a regular electric guitar gigbag!
The Mini-MG comes in a satin Black finish, a custom gig bag, and a signed certificate of authenticity.
Specifications for the Imperial Mini MG:
- Walnut body, Alder tone-block
- 3pc Maple Neck/ Indian Rosewood FB
- Fodera / Duncan Dual Coil Pickups
- 30.75 inch scale, 24 large frets, 5-strings
- Black Hipshot 16.5mm Bridge
- Fodera / Pope 4-Band Standard Preamp